News & Notes
- All Things Considered 9: Basketry in the 21st Century, the biannual exhibition by the National Basketry Organization. Opening at AAC, Tacoma, WA, then traveling to Peters Valley, Layton, NJ and Society of Arts + Crafts, Boston, MA. July 2017 – June 2018
- “Copperseed Pods” juried into the exhibit
- 2017 NICHE Awards Winner
- “Bronze Bubble” selected as Winner in the Basketry category
- Juror’s Choice; 2016 Lewton-Brain Foldform Competition
- “Coiled Cup” was one of 21 Juror’s Choice selections.
Recent Shows & Exhibitions:
- Fiber Art Now Excellence in Fibers Gallery 2016: work receiving very high scores from the jurors.
- “Rising” is included in this online gallery.
- Cover article in the National Basketry Organization’s NBO Quarterly Review magazine, Fall 2016.
Favorite Metals / Jewelry Arts Schools & Studios
a jewelry/metal arts school and community studio in Waltham, MA
50 Guinan Street, Waltham, MA 02451
Other Favorite Links:
The Society of Arts and Crafts
www.societyofcrafts.org – America’s oldest non-profit craft organizaton